Country Song Holes In The Floor Of Heaven #3 More By Steve Wariner
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Songsong (sông, song),USA pronunciation n.
- a short metrical composition intended or adapted for singing, esp. one in rhymed stanzas;
- a musical piece adapted for singing or simulating a piece to be sung: Mendelssohn's "Songs without Words.''
- poetical composition;
- the art or act of singing;
- something that is sung.
- an elaborate vocal signal produced by an animal, as the distinctive sounds produced by certain birds, frogs, etc., in a courtship or territorial display.
- for a song, at a very low price;
as a bargain: We bought the rug for a song when the estate was auctioned off.
Holeshole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Heavenheav•en (hev′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the abode of God, the angels, and the spirits of the righteous after death;
the place or state of existence of the blessed after the mortal life.
- (cap.) Often, Heavens. the celestial powers;
- a metonym for God (used in expressions of emphasis, surprise, etc.): For heaven's sake!
- (used interjectionally to express emphasis, surprise, etc.): Heavens, what a cold room!
- (used with a sing. v.) a wooden roof or canopy over the outer stage of an Elizabethan theater.
- Usually, heavens. the sky, firmament, or expanse of space surrounding the earth.
- a place or state of supreme happiness: She made his life a heaven on earth.
- move heaven and earth, to do one's utmost to effect an end;
make a supreme effort: She promised to move heaven and earth to be there for our wedding anniversary.
Moremore (môr, mōr),USA pronunciation adj., [compar. of] much [or]many [with]most [as superl.]
- in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: I need more money.
- additional or further: Do you need more time? More discussion seems pointless.
- an additional quantity, amount, or number: I would give you more if I had it. He likes her all the more. When I could take no more of such nonsense, I left.
- a greater quantity, amount, or degree: More is expected of him. The price is more than I thought.
- something of greater importance: His report is more than a survey.
- (used with a pl. v.) a greater number of a class specified, or the greater number of persons: More will attend this year than ever before.
adv. [compar. of much with most as superl.]
- in or to a greater extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form comparative phrases having the same force and effect as the comparative degree formed by the termination -er): more interesting; more slowly.
- in addition;
again: Let's talk more another time. We couldn't stand it any more.
- more and more, to an increasing extent or degree;
gradually more: They became involved more and more in stock speculation.
- more or less:
- to some extent;
somewhat: She seemed more or less familiar with the subject.
approximately: We came to more or less the same conclusion.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Hello folks, this photo is about Country Song Holes In The Floor Of Heaven #3 More By Steve Wariner. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 640 x 640. It's file size is only 110 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Country Song Holes In The Floor Of Heaven.
Garden can be a fun activity to rest. Howto choose Country Song Holes In The Floor Of Heaven became among the significant facets of garden. Moreover, presently there are several types and shades of box offered generating the choice process might be more interesting and confusing. Consequently, before picking a pan that is fitting for a selection of flowers in the home, ensure that you have noticed the next methods.
A lot more than merely a place pan, to vegetable can also function as decoration. Collection of the appropriate pot will enhance the beauty of your residence. However, when the pot you choose's dimension is too big, lots of nutrients that'll not be reached by the sources, so there'll in fact be in vain.
The roots can be actually made by it to rot because the pot's bottom can clog and moist. Furthermore, note furthermore the location you will employ to put the container. If that is unlikely to become restricted, in order to conserve place you can try to employ a hanging box.