Marble Mosaic Floor Tile
This article of Marble Mosaic Floor Tile have 1 attachments , they are Marble Mosaic Inset Tiles. Here are the attachments:
This post about Marble Mosaic Floor Tile was posted on March 14, 2018 at 6:31 pm. It is published at the Floor category. Marble Mosaic Floor Tile is tagged with Marble Mosaic Floor Tile, Marble, Mosaic, Floor, Tile..
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Marble Mosaic Floor Tile design has become a preferred design of a lot of people to their residence. The design is sophisticated, look that was contemporary and easy has fascinated many people to utilize for their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary contemporary look wonderful? The furniture is designed for modern style style has an appealing attribute.
Now with contemporary contemporary home design, room is manufactured vivid and open with sun light while in the area. Select white flooring content so that light could be reflected across the space inside your home. Furthermore employ glass as opposed to skylights , significant windows and wall substance to create up to possible internally in light that is sun.
The look type furnishings supply light and simple's effect within the room's final appearance. This is often obtained by the utilization of a smooth straight line touse white colour thus satisfied lighting and clear. Another content applied is glass content which can be reflective and translucent to provide the impression of a more modern.
Related Posts of Marble Mosaic Floor Tile
Category: Floor. Average Cost Per Square Foot To Install Hardwood Floors was published on February 8th, 2018 by and tagged as: Average Cost Per Square Foot To Install Hardwood Floors, Average, Cost, Per, Square, Foot, To, Install, Hardwood, Floors.