China Garden Sterling Va #8 Slideshow Slideshow
Chinachi•na (chī′nə),USA pronunciation n.
- a translucent ceramic material, biscuit-fired at a high temperature, its glaze fired at a low temperature.
- any porcelain ware.
- plates, cups, saucers, etc., collectively.
- figurines made of porcelain or ceramic material, collectively: a collection of china.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a playing marble of china, or sometimes of porcelain or glass.
- made of china.
- indicating the twentieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Sterlingster•ling (stûr′ling),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting British money: The sterling equivalent is#
- (of silver) having the standard fineness of 0.925.
- made of silver of this fineness: a sterling teapot.
- thoroughly excellent: a man of sterling worth.
- British currency.
- the standard of fineness for gold and silver coin in the United Kingdom, 0.91666 for gold and 0.500 for silver.
- Also called ster′ling sil′ver. silver having a fineness of 0.925, now used esp. in the manufacture of table utensils, jewelry, etc.
- manufactured articles of sterling silver.
- sterling flatware.
- See Veterans Administration.
- Virginia (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- Also, va volt-ampere;
- See Veterans Administration.
- Vicar Apostolic.
- (Order of ) Victoria and Albert.
- verb active.
- verbal adjective.
Hello there, this blog post is about China Garden Sterling Va #8 Slideshow Slideshow. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 810 x 389. It's file size is just 64 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: China Garden Sterling Va.
Uninterested in family room design things including pillows with hues and styles are average? Try China Garden Sterling Va you use pillowcase lovely and trendy design that is colored. Pillowcases picked with consideration can also be in a position to supply convenience and elegance that optimize the interior design of the family room as well as altering the appearance of your cushion to become more wonderful.
Verify the components. Pick pillowcases in linen quality, smooth leather, and durable despite often times that are washed. By choosing components that are natural, you can maximize the beauty of the design of the space as well as the benefit for the entire family.
Ascertain the measurement. Taking care of before you choose to acquire this decor object, to take into account is the dimension. You need to adjust the pillowcase's size with decorative pillows therefore it looks definitely healthy and stunning held.
To assist you present your living room decoration things for example pillows using a choice of color and design right, listed here are ideas to buy pillowcases described from China Garden Sterling Va #8 Slideshow Slideshow.