Cottage-Style Island ( Kitchen Island Storage #2)
Islandis•land (ī′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.
- something resembling an island, esp. in being isolated or having little or no direct communication with others.
- a raised platform with a counter or other work surface on top situated in the middle area of a room, esp. a kitchen, so as to permit access from all sides.
- See safety island.
- a low concrete platform for gasoline pumps at an automotive service station.
- a clump of woodland in a prairie.
- an isolated hill.
- an isolated portion of tissue differing in structure from the surrounding tissue.
- a platform or building between sets of tracks.
is′land•ish, is′land•like′, adj.
- to make into an island.
- to dot with islands.
- to place on an island;
Hello , this photo is about Cottage-Style Island ( Kitchen Island Storage #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 523 x 697. It's file size is just 47 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Kitchen Island Storage.
The house usually has its personality. Furthermore together with cottages or the pad are situated in britain. Do not want to transform the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Cottage-Style Island ( Kitchen Island Storage #2) patterns and traditional bungalow compete.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and it is today after dark stage of reconstruction. In place of looking to imitate the kind of the pad, Alex St chose to create an additional home style that protect the smoothness of the home and will reduce the structural change of the complete villa.
Never questioned attractive, an effect! As a way to maintain the persona of the building, the custom Alex St of Kitchen Architecture incorporating a kitchen style in addition to the primary building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the UK will be the building involved.