Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time
Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time have 8 attachments including Varidesk ActiveMat Rocker Standing Mat ., Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time #2 Rubber Flooring Experts, All Mats Lined Up, Amazon.com: Standee Anti Fatigue Standing Mat, Extra Thick For Comfort, 20 X 30 X 7/8 In. - Designed For Office And Kitchen, Black: Kitchen & Dining, Lifehacker, Sky Mat, Anti Fatigue Mat, 20 In X 39 In, Black - Standing, Lifehacker, Lifehacker. Here are the images:
This blog post about Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time was posted at March 14, 2018 at 6:31 pm. This post is uploaded in the Mat category. Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time is tagged with Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time, Floor, Mats, For, Standing, Long, Periods, Of, Time..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Standingstand•ing (stan′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- rank or status, esp. with respect to social, economic, or personal position, reputation, etc.: He had little standing in the community.
- good position, reputation, or credit: He is a merchant of standing in the community.
- length of existence, continuance, residence, membership, experience, etc.: a friend of long standing.
- standings, a list of teams or contestants arranged according to their past records: According to the standings, the White Sox are leading the division by three games.
- the act of a person or thing that stands.
- a place where a person or thing stands.
- the right to initiate or participate in a legal action: having standing as a friend of the court.
- having an erect or upright position: a standing lamp.
- performed in or from an erect position: a standing jump.
not flowing or stagnant, as water;
- continuing without cessation or change;
lasting or permanent.
- continuing in operation, force, use, etc.: a standing rule.
- customary or habitual;
generally understood: We have a standing bridge game every Friday night.
- kept for use in subsequent printings: standing type.
- out of use;
idle: a standing engine.
- noting any of various objects or assemblages of objects fixed in place or position, unless moved for adjustment or repairs: standing bowsprit.
- [Knots.]noting the part of a rope that is in use and terminates in a knot or the like.
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Periodspe•ri•od (pēr′ē əd),USA pronunciation n.
- a rather large interval of time that is meaningful in the life of a person, in history, etc., because of its particular characteristics: a period of illness; a period of great profitability for a company; a period of social unrest in Germany.
- any specified division or portion of time: poetry of the period from 1603 to 1660.
- a round of time or series of years by which time is measured.
- a round of time marked by the recurrence of some phenomenon or occupied by some recurring process or action.
- the point of completion of a round of time or of the time during which something lasts or happens.
- a specific length of time during school hours that a student spends in a classroom, laboratory, etc., or has free.
- any of the parts of equal length into which a game is divided.
- the time during which something runs its course.
- the present time.
- the point or character (.) used to mark the end of a declarative sentence, indicate an abbreviation, etc.;
- a full pause, as is made at the end of a complete sentence;
- a sentence, esp. a well-balanced, impressive sentence: the stately periods of Churchill.
- a periodic sentence.
- an occurrence of menstruation.
- a time of the month during which menstruation occurs.
- the basic unit of geologic time, during which a standard rock system is formed: comprising two or more epochs and included with other periods in an era. See table under geologic time.
- the duration of one complete cycle of a wave or oscillation;
the reciprocal of the frequency.
- a division of a composition, usually a passage of eight or sixteen measures, complete or satisfactory in itself, commonly consisting of two or more contrasted or complementary phrases ending with a conclusive cadence.
- Also called period of rotation. the time in which a body rotates once on its axis.
- Also called period of revolution. the time in which a planet or satellite revolves once about its primary.
- See under periodic (def. 5).
- [Class. Pros.]a group of two or more cola.
- noting, pertaining to, evocative of, imitating, or representing a historical period or the styles current during a specific period of history: period costumes; a period play.
- (used by a speaker or writer to indicate that a decision is irrevocable or that a point is no longer discussable): I forbid you to go, period.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
After taken by hectic times, consuming dairy caffeine with pals or family interact at home is a pleasant setting plus a condition, devote their free period. Times recover vitality to combat with the worries of the job, warmth and regain your time with a lot of recollections of camaraderie.
A Floor Mats For Standing Long Periods Of Time could reveal of decorating your family room, the non-public flavor. You could choose unique modern coffeetable to your home, in case you are a person who has a modern home layout. Modern coffee table showing personal flavor.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the decoration is elegant and luxurious in appearance of the house. If you want to put today's coffee table in the livingroom, it's better for you to know the various types and models of modern coffee table on the net.