File:New Orleans Post Office Camp Street Circa 1917.jpg (superior Main Post Office New Orleans Ideas #3)
12 attachments of File:New Orleans Post Office Camp Street Circa 1917.jpg (superior Main Post Office New Orleans Ideas #3)
OrleansOr•lé•ans (ôr′lē ənz; Fr. ôr lā än′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Loiret, in central France, SSW of Paris: English siege of the city raised by Joan of Arc 1428. 109,956.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Campcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Streetstreet (strēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a public thoroughfare, usually paved, in a village, town, or city, including the sidewalk or sidewalks.
- such a thoroughfare together with adjacent buildings, lots, etc.: Houses, lawns, and trees composed a very pleasant street.
- the roadway of such a thoroughfare, as distinguished from the sidewalk: to cross a street.
- a main way or thoroughfare, as distinguished from a lane, alley, or the like.
- the inhabitants or frequenters of a street: The whole street gossiped about the new neighbors.
- the Street, [Informal.]
- the section of a city associated with a given profession or trade, esp. when concerned with business or finance, as Wall Street.
- the principal theater and entertainment district of any of a number of U.S. cities.
- on or in the street:
- without a home: You'll be out on the street if the rent isn't paid.
- without a job or occupation;
- out of prison or police custody;
- up one's street, See alley 1 (def. 7).
- of, on, or adjoining a street: a street door just off the sidewalk.
- taking place or appearing on the street: street fight; street musicians.
vulgar: street language.
- suitable for everyday wear: street clothes; street dress.
- retail: the street price of a new computer; the street value of a drug.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about File:New Orleans Post Office Camp Street Circa 1917.jpg (superior Main Post Office New Orleans Ideas #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2277 x 1740. This post's file size is only 708 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Main Post Office New Orleans.
Among the things that establish the Main Post Office New Orleans's sweetness is the style of the space. Among the designs that we should attempt could be the bohemian model. Although the Bohemian kingdom is certainly extinct, the world community within this style's tastes however have not faded. Particularly if you mix a minimalist-style that's basic and it, but nevertheless cross eyed.
This can be it bedroom decoration minimalist-style Bohemian. Simple steps to do nan chic is to demonstrate your fashion accessories. Rings, scarves and bracelets are usually saved in a container, wear it a hook. Maybe it's available or to the wall hanger. Picture floral or national motifs in lively hues is likely to make your area abruptly boho and attractive.
Not things Main Post Office New Orleans inside the category. Bohemian style bedroom is not exactly like design that is decorating happy teenageris bedroom. Bohemian prefer feminism and strong Western racial personality. Do not forget to put one or two potted indoor flowers in the bedroom. Blossom might expire. But, it'd be greater if you are using plants that are live as a language- in-law clinging or holding flowers.