Ordinary Main Post Office New Orleans #4 Wikipedia
Mainmain1 (mān),USA pronunciation adj.
- chief in size, extent, or importance;
leading: the company's main office; the main features of a plan.
utmost, as strength or force: to lift a stoneby main force.
- of or pertaining to a broad expanse: main sea.
- syntactically independent;
capable of use in isolation. Cf. dependent (def. 4), independent (def. 14), main clause.
- of or pertaining to a mainmast.
- noting or pertaining to a sail, yard, boom, etc., or to any rigging belonging to a mainmast.
- noting any stay running aft and upward to the head of a mainmast: main topmast stay.
- having or exerting great strength or force;
- having momentous or important results;
- a principal pipe or duct in a system used to distribute water, gas, etc.
- physical strength, power, or force: to struggle with might and main.
- the chief or principal part or point: The main of their investments was lost during the war.
- [Literary.]the open ocean;
high sea: the bounding main.
- the mainland.
- in the main, for the most part;
chiefly: In the main, the novel was dull reading.
- [South Midland U.S.](chiefly Appalachian). very;
exceedingly: The dogs treed a main big coon.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
OrleansOr•lé•ans (ôr′lē ənz; Fr. ôr lā än′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in and the capital of Loiret, in central France, SSW of Paris: English siege of the city raised by Joan of Arc 1428. 109,956.
Howdy there, this post is about Ordinary Main Post Office New Orleans #4 Wikipedia. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1068 x 611. This photo's file size is only 146 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Main Post Office New Orleans.
Ordinary Main Post Office New Orleans #4 Wikipedia is one of many most widely used substances and so are often-used for the floor along with the Granite can be a volcanic rock produced by warmth and force and are for sale in various shades like black shades, light grey and white along with other colors, Currently because of the longevity and toughness, rock granite ceramic form typically useful for kitchen floors, walls and flooring components and in addition building a livingroom.
The brilliant hues are designed here's not so stunning bright color, because Main Post Office New Orleans with stunning colors' color mixture will really produce the impression tacky. Choose shades which can be soft or gentle although vibrant. For example, light turf green, blue, white, yet others. But you should pick the mix that is correct although the combination with different colors which can be happier nor banned.
But gray is just a natural colour that seems however simple to match with shades that are other more distinction. So the coloring Ordinary Main Post Office New Orleans #4 Wikipedia that is chosen works for those who wish to employ neutral colors like white. To get the mixture right colour coloring, in picking color combinations, you need to consider these methods and criteria. Pick a coloring to paint the surfaces a vivid shade combinations of dull.
Of course you understand plenty of these types of granite and contains become a new trend on earth of property and undoubtedly you are confused in picking a style, in establishing a home, you should consider the proper color for the surfaces of your home. Though it is not rare to also have a natural colour including white color to paint the walls of the home shade dreary house often picked as the bottom shade is principal.