LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt Port Cover (lovely Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt Review #3)
Ruggedrug•ged (rug′id),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a roughly broken, rocky, hilly, or jagged surface: rugged ground.
- (of a face) wrinkled or furrowed, as by experience or the endurance of hardship.
- roughly irregular, heavy, or hard in outline or form;
craggy: Lincoln's rugged features.
- rough, harsh, or stern, as persons or nature.
- full of hardship and trouble;
trying: a rugged life.
stormy: rugged weather.
- harsh to the ear: rugged sounds.
- rude, uncultivated, or unrefined.
- homely or plain: rugged fare.
- capable of enduring hardship, wear, etc.;
strong and tough: rugged floor covering; a rugged lumberjack.
Thunderboltthun•der•bolt (thun′dər bōlt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a flash of lightning with the accompanying thunder.
- an imaginary bolt or dart conceived as the material destructive agent cast to earth in a flash of lightning: the thunderbolts of Jove.
- something very destructive, terrible, severe, sudden, or startling.
- a person who acts with fury or with sudden and irresistible force.
Portport1 (pôrt, pōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a city, town, or other place where ships load or unload.
- a place along a coast in which ships may take refuge from storms;
- Also called port of entry. any place where persons and merchandise are allowed to pass, by water or land, into and out of a country and where customs officers are stationed to inspect or appraise imported goods.
- a geographical area that forms a harbor: the largest port on the eastern seaboard.
- an airport.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hi folks, this image is about LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt Port Cover (lovely Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt Review #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1860 x 1240. This image's file size is just 127 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt Review.
The LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt Port Cover (lovely Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt Review #3) can be a focal point within the room were good. It can be covered by you with tile, timber, metal, or stone depending on the kind of the glance along with the kitchen you want. One of these will be the home Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of hardwood, jewel and metal. The backsplash is created in a wide strip that protects the wall behind the cooker and put in a stunning focal point's type.
A broad number of shapes colors and sizes in one single type of porcelain get this material be adaptable. Here are some alternatives backsplash becomes your reference. Stone backsplash is popular as it allows its sophistication and luxury towards the home, specially pebble. The color can be perhaps a distinct general or white or dull rock. Rock may be plate or tiled if you like a smooth surface.
For your material, wood is rarely used in the design of your kitchen backsplash because of the water against the wood's bad influence. Nonetheless, some contemporary kitchens continue to be employing timber for decor backsplash. Wood may give the kitchen a traditional sense or simply add a contemporary minimalist design and temperature.
In choosing the LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt Port Cover (lovely Lacie Rugged Thunderbolt Review #3) for kitchen backsplash produced extending typically employs your kitchen set. Materials that are simply washed commonly be one of the standards for components for that backsplash's selection. Supplies popular are ceramics. Ceramic remains a really popular choice among customers.