Buffalo Bills Family Section
The article of Buffalo Bills Family Section have 7 attachments it's including Buffalo Bills At New Era Field Section 222 View ., New Era Field Section 105 View, Buffalo Bills Upper Endzone, Buffalo Bills Family Section Good Ideas #4 Buffalo Bills At New Era Field Section 114 View ., Buffalo Bills Tops Family Corner, Buffalo Bills Lower Corners, Buffalo Bills At New Era Field Section 223 View .. Here are the images:
This blog post of Buffalo Bills Family Section was posted at March 14, 2018 at 6:31 pm. It is published on the Sectional category. Buffalo Bills Family Section is tagged with Buffalo Bills Family Section, Buffalo, Bills, Family, Section..
Buffalobuf•fa•lo (buf′ə lō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -loes, -los, (esp. collectively) -lo, v., -loed, -lo•ing.
- any of several large wild oxen of the family Bovidae. Cf. bison, Cape buffalo, water buffalo.
- See buffalo robe.
- a buffalofish.
- a shuffling tap-dance step.
- to puzzle or baffle;
mystify: He was buffaloed by the problem.
- to impress or intimidate by a display of power, importance, etc.: The older boys buffaloed him.
Billsbill1 (bil),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement of money owed for goods or services supplied: He paid the hotel bill when he checked out.
- a piece of paper money worth a specified amount: a ten-dollar bill.
- a form or draft of a proposed statute presented to a legislature, but not yet enacted or passed and made law.
- See bill of exchange.
- a written or printed public notice or advertisement.
- any written paper containing a statement of particulars: a bill of expenditures.
- a written statement, usually of complaint, presented to a court.
- one hundred dollars: The job pays five bills a week.
- entertainment scheduled for presentation;
program: a good bill at the movies.
- a promissory note.
- a written and sealed document.
- a written, formal petition.
- fill the bill, to fulfill the purpose or need well: As a sprightly situation comedy this show fills the bill.
- to charge for by bill;
send a bill to: The store will bill me.
- to enter (charges) in a bill;
make a bill or list of: to bill goods.
- to advertise by bill or public notice: A new actor was billed for this week.
- to schedule on a program: The management billed the play for two weeks.
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
This table comes with natural or metallic colour for example gray, white or dark. Chairs are employed too straightforward rather than too much using the number of 3 seats. This table is barely useful for eating alone and communicating as the dimension is not too-large. Materials employed glass or ie material.
The Buffalo Bills Family Section suitable for natural type of home space. This natural desk features a square shape that is fuller than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impact. This desk includes natural shades like brown.
Tabletops also greater such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously slim with a round or square thighs are lean and modest to be able to prevent the impression of rigidity inside the kitchen.