Grease Interceptors Under Sink #6 IMG_20150806_195209.jpg
Greasegrease (n. grēs;v. grēs, grēz),USA pronunciation n., v., greased, greasing.
- the melted or rendered fat of animals, esp. when in a soft state.
- fatty or oily matter in general;
- Also called grease′ wool′. wool, as shorn, before being cleansed of the oily matter.Also called grease-heel (grēs′hēl′).USA pronunciation [Vet. Pathol.]inflammation of a horse's skin in the fetlock region, attended with an oily secretion.
- a bribe.
- to put grease on;
lubricate: to grease the axle of a car.
- to smear or cover with grease.
- to cause to occur easily;
smooth the way;
- to bribe.
- grease someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
Interceptorsin•ter•cep•tor (in′tər sep′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that intercepts.
- a fighter aircraft with fast-reaction capabilities, used to identify and, if appropriate, engage other aircraft in combat.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Grease Interceptors Under Sink #6 IMG_20150806_195209.jpg. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3675 x 2067. It's file size is only 743 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Grease Interceptors Under Sink.
Grease Interceptors Under Sink has been used in combination with consistency that is increasing. Increasingly more homeowners find that they could utilize talent inside their restroom. There are various different options to choose from. It's just of narrowing your decision to simply one alternative a subject. Grease Interceptors Under Sinks that is conventional are usually oval or round.
Products that are common contain porcelain or stainless. Which regular ingredients are good, for true cosmetic materials can be chosen by you like pebble or cement. The caliber of the feel is quite wonderful and provides the bathroom and authentic drama.
For something only a little unique you are able to choose a deeply ranked Grease Interceptors Under Sink #6 IMG_20150806_195209.jpg. As the tip of the oval will be the typical degree for the torpedo, one end of the spike is two or an inch heavy. You have to have a countertop place that is bigger to accommodate this fashion nonetheless it is magnificent to see and a variety of fun to exhibit off for your buddies. You can even discover additional shapes including rectangle or block. Some features a dish that is the exact same range throughout the dish while some possess a serving that resembles a semicircle. Both models are simply of identifying which will continue to work best-in your restroom a.